Institute for Professional Business Developers and Entrepreneurs (Nigeria) IPBDEN trains, certifies, licence, inspires and empower business developers, business administrators, business managers, business owners, and entrepreneurs through our professional educational training such as workshops, seminars, symposium, conferences, for members and non-members to encourage human capital development, skill acquisitions, management skills, knowledge, business ethics, business laws, and practices so as to enhance, grow and develop entrepreneurial businesses.
The Institute for Professional Business Developer and Entrepreneur (Nigeria) invites you to present your work at its 2020 Sustainable Solutions For Building Political Careers Of Professional Political Business Entrepreneurs In Nigeria
2 – Days Political business paper presentation focused On The Challenges Associated With Political Business Development, Political Entrepreneurship & Political Career Building.National Paper Presentation,
A Grand Reception With Political Business Entrepreneurs & Political Leaders,
POTENTIAL TOPICS TO WRITE ON INCLUDE: • Role of political entrepreneurs. • Role of governments in political business management. • Problems facing political business practitioners. • Political business development. • Types of political businesses and its implementations. • Forms of political entrepreneurship and management. • Qualities of a political entrepreneur and public speaking skills • Political strategies in penetrations of contestant’s constituency • Political strategies in penetrating political and public office. • Political business campaign fund-raising and financial management • Political business opportunities, lobbies and negotiation. • Political business strategies and management. • Objectives and functions of political business leaders. • Political business consultancy. • Political business journalism. • Political business economics and management. • Political business ethics. • Political Entrepreneurship practice and skills. • Political business ideologies. • Political business risk and crisis management. • Political media and communication management. • Political sociology and socialization. • Political relevance in community development • Political connections relationship and recommendations • Political Entrepreneurial business management • Political business policy formulation and implementation. • Political business partnership. • Strategies and challenges to win elective posts in politics. • Political business campaign associations and its relevance • Growth of political business entrepreneurial
1. All contents should offer an important or engaging
critical or analytical and excellent insight.
2. Al l contents should be relevant to the ideology
scope and purpose of the journal.
3. All contents should be clearly succinctly.
4. All contents and findings should be well supported
with references and facts.
5. All contents should demonstrate methodological soundness.
6. They should be studied in an appropriate field or tradition of scholar.
7. All contents should be stylistically, consistent and submitted in a publishable form.
8. 500 words of abstract in UK English shall be submitted electronically while the Main paper is 10 pages
9. Authors must indicate format they wish to present it
12. All authors/speakers are required to make a registration fee of N25,000 (Registration/Publication)
13. Paper/Presentations/Posters accepted for presentation and for publication will require completion of IPBDEN rights and responsibility
IMPORTANT DEADLINE DATES Abstract Due: 15th SEPT, 2020 Notification of Acceptance: 21st SEPT, 2020 First Draft Due: 9th Oct 2020 Final Draft Due: 20th Oct 2020
Vetting Fee: N3,000 (Unrefundable) Contact Us At: Office: No. 8 Enugu/Onitsha Old Road Anambra State Bank Name: Fidelity Bank Plc Account Number: 5700023868 Account Name: Institute for Professional Business Developers and Entrepreneurs Ltd/Gte