Institute for Professional Business Developers and Entrepreneurs (Nigeria) IPBDEN trains, certifies, licence, inspires and empower business developers, business administrators, business managers, business owners, and entrepreneurs through our professional educational training such as workshops, seminars, symposium, conferences, for members and non-members to encourage human capital development, skill acquisitions, management skills, knowledge, business ethics, business laws, and practices so as to enhance, grow and develop entrepreneurial businesses.
SBMI Donors are persons who sponsor/support lucrative business ideas to develop/boom IPBDEN is supervising many small and medium scale businesses under their Small & Medium Scale Business Initiative Programme(SMBI).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DONORS
Our terms and conditions of donors relating to Charity Business Development to empower the SBMI legal framework are set out below.
- Any payment, grants that will be made to support the SBMI should be paid directly to IPBDEN official account number and notify IPBDEN regardless of this means that if issues arose, that will be at the donor’s risk
- The donors should always bear in mind that donation made so far is a free donation and charity work to empower the start-up business entrepreneurs through IPBDEN which in return has a maximum impact in growing Nigeria Economy.
- Nigeria donor’s profile will be uploaded on the IPBDEN official website with those he/she empowered with the amounts through the institute website.
- Donors are allowed to contact the start-up business entrepreneurs to whom they donate freely through IPBDEN to confirm whether they have been established in their various business/skills.
- Donors to build a high level of co-operation with the IPBDEN so as to enable our transactions to create sustainable impacts on the start-up entrepreneurs
Before you get started please read the guidelines, terms, and conditions
Do you want to become a Donor? Join Here
For more inquiries, call +234 702 666 1376 or visit support page