SMBI Donors’ Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GUIDING SMBI DONORS
The guidelines for participating as a SMBI donor as set below which serves as a legal frame work for embarking on empowering the SMBI Startups. They include:
- Any payment, grants that will be made to support the SBMI should be paid directly to IPBDEN official account number and notify IPBD regardless of this means that if issues arouse, that will be at donor’s risk
- The donors should always bar in mind that donation made so far is a free donation and charity work to empower the start-up business entrepreneurs through IPBDEN which in return has a maximum impact in growing Nigeria Economy.
- Nigeria donor’s profile will be uploaded on the IPBDEN official website with those he/she empowered with the amounts through the institute website.
- Donors are allowed to contact the start-up business entrepreneurs whom they donate freely through IPBDEN to confirm whether they have been established in their various business/skill.
- Donors to build high level of co-operation with the IPBDEN so to enable our transactions to create sustainable impacts on the start up entrepreneurs